Wednesday, October 8, 2008

He's In!!

Whitney got the letter yesterday. He's accepted for the next CHP academy!! It starts Nov 10. He's really excited! I am excited too, but not so much that I won't get to see him. Luckily we have a good support group here. Plus I will be going to visit family in January. His graduation will be May 15. So there's a heads up. I'm mostly excited that we can move to the next phase of our life. We can really settle in to life. I feel like we've been moving toward this point for so long. It'll be nice not to have any more school or classes. He can have his career and just work. it's actually been nice to have that for the last year. It will definately be an adventure.

Other than that, I cannot believe how quickly Sarah is developing. She rolls all over the floor, but I noticed today she only rolls to the right side. How funny is that? But she already gets up on her knees and elbows. In no time she will be crawling. But I guess it's not so abnormal. She is four months old today and the boys were crawling by six or seven months. I guess it just seems fast because I want to savor her time as an infant. We are taking lots of pics and I do have video of her rolling. I wish I could upload it to our blog but I tried and it didn't work.
Picture Time!!
Whitney is trying to teach Sarah to stand on his hands. This is her holding hte pose for about two seconds. I caught her just in time.
Jared found Sarah to be a very handy armrest.

She makes this face alot. You can see the dimple on her right cheek. She has a matching one on her left. Isn't she adorable? See, I can say that and not be conceited because I am merely speaking the truth.

3 comments:

JD and Willow said...

Yeah, I'm so glad that you finally have an answer and it's the one that you wanted. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Sarah looks just like Mom in this picture. Love you.XOXOXOXO

Natalie said...

Thats so exciting that Whitney got accepted! Yes, Sarah does look adorable! That would be fun if we got together in January! Lets plan something.

Cassondra said...

She IS most adorable!! I LOVE these pics!