Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Pics!

In other news of the Lowe household (please see post below first), our backyard is undergoing construction. We did find cheap labor, but they are not always the most organized. We are putting in sprinklers in the backyard so we can lay sod. The goal is to have it done before November. Rick, our landlord, and Whitney tell me this is possible and will be done. I will believe when I see it. Not that I do not have faith in them, but they seem to side tracked rather easily. Of course, Whitney has been really good at pushing foreward with this. I know this is not his idea of a great way to spend his time while he is at home.

Ah, the perils of playing playing in a construction site. Jared found one of the many holes that litter the yard at the moment.

Sarah has finally found her thumb. She sucks her thumb just like Jared. Gotta have the finger wrapped around the nose. I haven't seen her do it since I took the picture, but it is soo cute.

The following are pictures that Jacob and Jared took. You will see what they find to be important.




I actually erased like thirty pictures they had taken on the camera, but realized it would make good blog material so I saved a couple. The others were pictures of their bed and the movie (Tarzan) that was playing at the time. They are my mischief makers (I saw that phrase in a book and really liked it). But I love them dearly and hey, let's face it. IF they didn't do silly or mischievous things, what could I possibly write about? Till next time!!

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

What a great bunch of pics! I have one of my kids stealing the cam too. lol.

Cassondra said...

Good luck on the sprinkler system! I hope it gets done soon, too, for your sake! Poor little Jared in a hole - that is the saddest picture! Good thing he had his helmet on! Sarah is such a doll. I'm not gonna lie, the fact that she sucks her thumb like that makes her all the more endearing! That's how I did it, too...

Love you!
Cass

P.S. the word I have to type to post this comment is the most entertaining I've seen. it's pubmduh. I'll have to find a use for it somewhere. ;)