Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABC's of me

A - ADVOCATE FOR: getting grass in my backyard

B - BEST FEATURE: physically-my hair, personality-if someone has a problem I wish I could fix it. I want everyone to be as happy in their life as I am in mine.

C - COULD DO WITHOUT:changing diapers

D - DREAMS & DESIRES: get my interpreters' license in sign language. See my boys go on missions and my children marry in the temple.

E - ESSENTIAL ITEMS: my scriptures and a good book

F - FAVORITE PAST TIME: reading or snuggling with my kiddies or hubby

G - GOOD AT: keeping up with our pics and journals

H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: skydiving. Maybe someday

I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: After tithing, I would get debt free and put enough money aside to buy a house when we're ready. then I would go on a big shopping spree. I would love to do that just once.

J - JUNKIE FOR: good movies

K - KINDRED SPIRIT: Shannon

L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I won an oscar

M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: When Whitney kissed me for the first time.

N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: stick my finger in a power outlet.

O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: time away from the kids where it's just Whitney and me.

P - PROFESSION: workaholic,enforcer, nuruturer,...Mom. Cass, I should have kept your list. It was perfect.

Q - QUOTE: I don't have a favorite quote. "That thine alms may be in secret. And thy father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." Matt 6:3

R - REASON TO SMILE: my family

S - SORRY ABOUT: not spending more time engaged with my boys

T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: Shannon, Natalie, Erin, Willow, Whit and Marni

U - UNINTERESTED IN: Football and the resulting fantasy league

V - VERY SCARED OF: something happening to Whit and I'm alone

W - WORST HABIT: I have to pick at everything.

X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Europe with Whit

Y - YUMMIEST DESSERT: chocolate silk pie. Also apple dumplings. Yum!

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: aquarius. My birth stone is a garnet. Aren't you glad you know that tidbit of infor?

4 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is so funny, I was just finishing up reading your second blog when you commented mine.

I am glad I get to see you this weekend!

Oh and I did this not too long ago over here...
http://marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com/2008/03/abcs-of-marni.html
but maybe I will do it again. :)

Cassondra said...

Yay!! I really enjoyed reading about you! Thanks for getting on it so fast - you're the woman!

I've been wanting to go to night school and get my ASL interp. Lisc., too. That would be so awesome if we both did it!

You won an oscar? Please, do tell more...
I loved your memorable moment - I'll never forget everything surrounding my first kiss with Jake, too.
We have so much in common, Cass! maybe that's why we get along so well. I really wish we lived closer - I love yoU!

happy weekend!
Cassie K

Cassondra said...

Hey Whit!
Some friends in our ward both served their missions in El salvador, San Salvador. Now they are married and I just noticed this picture of the temple-to-be on their blog. I thought you might like to see it!
Love you, Cass

Here's their address:

http://tommyandamy.blogspot.com/

Cassondra said...

Whitney!

Great guesses! Number 1 was super close and number 2 was right on!

I don't remember the years they served. I think it was right before you. They are a couple years older than you (my age). Anyway, I'm glad you were able to see the temple. It looks like it will be stunning!
Love you,
Cassie - your sister... ;)