Monday, April 20, 2009

Update Time!

The day before Cassie and her family left, Shannon had planned an egg hunt for the kids. You're awesome, Shanny! The kids really liked it. Sarah is holding the one egg she found. After she found it she lost interest in finding others. All the kids were so cute to watch. Brendan was expecially awesome since he was the oldest and saw most of the eggs but let his cousins find them. Thanks Brendan! Did I get your name right? I can never remember if it's an "e" or an "a". How lame is that? How long have I been in the family? ANyway...
I went garage sale hunting (love it!!) and found a car seat for Jared for 10 bucks! So now he is in the back with Jacob and Sarah is in Jared's seat. No more baby car seat! I can't believe my babies are so big!

We did our own egg hunt the day before Easter. We ended up doing it at Kim and Julie's since we were there. The kids were hilarious to watch. YOu would hide an egg at the base of a tree and one in the tree. The boys would find the one in the tree but never think to look down. It was so funny to watch them pass the most obvious ones. They finally found all of them (with help from Mommy and Daddy) and we shared the spoils.
My cute kids in their Easter splendor. I wish you could see Sarah's dress better. It is adorable. She is determined to start walking. For the past week or so she has been standing for a few seconds at a time. I know her break-through will be soon.

Whitney went on a ride-along Saturday in Oakland. He had a lot of fun. I know he is looking forward to his graduation in less than 4 weeks. It has been a long road and I am so glad the end is finally in sight. Thanks to all of you for your love and support.

3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Great pics from it sounds like a GREAT Easter!

Natalie said...

How fun! Silly boys finding the harder eggs first...kind of impressive though.

Cassondra said...

Beautiful kids! I love their easter get ups! How cool for Whitney to have been on a ride along in Oakland. I'm so excited for him!