Friday, April 3, 2009

Hurray!!!

Whitney is assigned to Oakland! Yay we don't have to move!! I am very excited about that. As far as how I feel about Whit going to Oakland, I just have to trust in the Lord to keep him safe. As some of you know or heard, there were 4 Oakland cops that shot and killed 2 weeks ago. The funeral was huge. I found that I can't dwell on thoughts of him getting hurt or dying or I will drive myself crazy. He is going where he wants to go and I am ok with that. I am happy that he will be happy with his assignment.

5 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Yay!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!

JD and Willow said...

Congrats !!! I'm glad that you don't have to move and that Whit got his first choice. Love you

Natalie said...

Thats a relief that you don't have to move! Congrats!

Diana Hawkins said...

I'm glad Whitney got his first choice. I'll be praying for his safety!

Mostly I'm glad you aren't moving away. It's so nice to come home and be able to see everyone in the same spot! ;)

Laura said...

I am so glad to hear you don't have to move! What a relief to know where you are going! The Oakland thing is scary, but there are crazies everywhere! You really just can't think about the danger of this job. Good luck with everything!