Thursday, June 5, 2008



Well, I have been told that I need to start a blog. Apparently a certain sister in-law, who I love very much, will badger me until I start one. I don't even get a grace period because I am having a baby. Can't you cut the prego woman a break?

I had never really thought of doing a blog. I figured a myspace was good, and the people I really wanted to keep in touch with I could just call. Plus we didn't have the Internet for about 10 months. Now we do so I guess it's a good time to try something new.



This picture was taken during our last hair cut session. Whitney always blow drys his hair straight up before he cuts it because his hair is really fine. Actually, I should get a pic next time he does that. Anyway, we thought we would try it with the boys. We always seem to miss a lot of hairs when we buzz it so we thought this would help. I don't really think it made much of a difference, but it gave us a couple of good photos.
We got the house all ready for the new addition. One of the things we did was get bunk beds for the boys. This is their first night on the beds. We didn't have the top mattress yet so the boys slept together. They've done it before. We have another pic of both of them in the same toddler bed. I love watching them together. I can't help but hope that they will always be close. I know that siblings fight but I hope they will stick together when it really matters. I can't wait to being our Sarah into the mix. I keep telling myself it will happen in less than two weeks. I know I should be content with where I am but it is so hard to wait when you're this close to the end.

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This certain sister-in-law, who loves YOU very much is super happy right now! Your boys are so stinkin cute with their hair shooting stright up! I love that picture! You guys are so awesome to start a blog. It looks great and I hope you find that it's an easy and satisfying way to keep in touch! I love you!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

What great pics!

I'm a blogger addict too. :) You'll love it. :)