Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby update

Sarah and I came home Monday evening. She is so perfect. Our nights are getting a little easier. At least I sleep well between feedings. I think I got five hours of sleep last night. Jacob and Jared absolutely love her. Jacob wants to hold her all the time and Jared gives the sweetest little kisses. We went to the doctor yesterday and she was 8 pounds and had grown almost an inch; in a week! Isn't that crazy? She nurses really well which I am grateful for. We've taken a couple more pics but they're still on the camera, which Whitney has at the moment. So here's another picture from the hospital. I'll post more pics probably Sunday since I will three hours with just Sarah and I while Whitney and the boys are at church.

1 comment:

Cassondra said...

Yay!! Thanks for the update, Cass! I am so happy that Sarah is nursing well and sleeping well - 5 hours last night!! That's amazing!! You have the sweetest little boys. They will be terrific big brothers for Sarah. Whitney says she's the prettiest little girl EVER so it's good she'll have 2 big brothers to watch out for her and keep the boys away! I'm looking forward to pictures Sunday! I'll keep checking! Love you all,
Cassie K