Friday, August 15, 2008

pretty princess

Here you go, Shannon. I told you I would get a pic of her blessing gown. I couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. I guess I'll have to have more just so Nanny can make more gorgeous dresses. Here is my beautiful girl. She will be 10 weeks old on Sunday.
This is Dad and aunt Janece. We recorded them singing Papa's songs. They are songs that the kids and grandkids heard him sing before he passed away. Anyone wants copies I can send the file. Whitney goes in for his surgery on Tuesday. It should go smoothly but if you can include him in your prayers I would really appreciate it. We love you all and let us know how you're doing.

4 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

She's beautiful Cassie.

Big hugs and I am thinking of you hoping today went well.

Cassondra said...

She looks so pretty in her blessing gown! Thanks for posting pictures of it. We're sad we couldn't be there!

erin elaina said...

I can't decide who she looks more like .... haha. She's pretty darn cute!

Diana Hawkins said...

Super cute! Wish we could have been there for the blessing. She's looking a bit like Jared to me - what do you think?

Okay, I followed my own link from this page and it's to a blog I never actually started. So ... here's the updated site for our new blog, started just last week: web.me.com/hawkinsdi.

Love you all! Give that little new one a squeeze for me. Di