Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally!!


We took the kids the swimming again. Jared enjoyed the relaxation part. He looks content floating in the water. I've been hoping to go more often but it seems other stuff always comes up. Jacob really likes holding baby Sarah. I don't know that she enjoys it quite as much.
Happy Birthday Jared!! His birthday was the 13th of July. We had a small family party at the Lowe's. It was nice to just have family. Good thing he's too young to remember this when he is older because Jacob had 2 birthday parties this year and Jared only got one.
Sarah sure loves her Daddy. She smiles alot now. It seems we have found the current method of making her happy. I just hope it lasts awhile. I love seeing her smile.
We took Jared's 2 year picture and this one is my favorite. He looks less like a toddler and more a growing boy. I love to see the things they learn and watch them grow, but at the same time it makes me sad because I realize that someday they'll be all grown up.
As far as other updates, Whitney is finally going to have his surgery. He has what is called Wolf-Parkinson-White Syndrome. Basically he has extra charges in his heart that go off. SO they go in with a catheter and use a high radio frequency to blast the cells. it's an out patient procedure and one that the doctor says he could do without, but because he's going into the CHP, he needs to get it done. Once it is we just have to wait to hear back from the personel board that he is in.
Sarah was blessed on Sunday. My dad flew out for it. We were sad to not have the rest of our families there but it gets harder and harder to travel for anything but big events. We haven't yet taken pictures of Sarah in her dress, but that is on the agenda this week. Hope you all are doing well and we love you!


2 comments:

Cassondra said...

YAY!! "Finally" was a good title for this post! I've been so anxious every day for a week to see new pictures and they were worth the wait! Darling pics! Your family picture looks really good, too! Cassie, you look beautiful! And so many handsome boys! Sarah is a doll. I can't wait to meet her!
Love you all!
Thanks for the updates. I feel so much closer when you do.
Sincerely,
Cass

Natalie said...

I love her new family picture!