Thursday, March 21, 2013

Good Day?

I hurt a friend today and I wish I hadn't.  I think it's the hardest when you didn't mean to do it, and then you find out and realize how hurt that person is.  I had planned a day with some friends and this person didn't get invited.  I wasn't trying to not invite her; I just didn't think about it.  I know what it feels like to be excluded and not feel like you belong, or have really close friends.  But I never considered that she would feel this way.  I have apologized to her and hopefully by writing it down I can exorcise it and we can move on; hopefully as friends again.
On a different note, Sarah had her first dentist appointment today and did great!  My baby girl is starting kindergarten in a few months!  It's not fair how fast they grow up!  Kamryn talks constantly, and is even wanting to potty train.  Jacob turns 8 in a week and he'll get baptized!  Jared talks about 2nd grade every time they have a school break.  I love them all and wish sometimes that time would slow down and I can enjoy them a little longer.  Before I know it they'll be grown and leaving the house.  I guess when I get this sentimental it's time to go to bed :).

No comments: