Monday, November 15, 2010

Almost there!

Well, my parents are coming on Saturday. I am very excited to see them. Hopefully it won't be much longer that Kamryn will make her appearance. I am so ready to hold my baby. She is the most active one I have had. I'm hoping that means she'll be calm and peaceful once she's here. Well, I can dream can't I? What would I do with a calm, mellow child?
I am enjoying my calling, but somedays it gets rather stressful. We had our primary program yesterday and I am so glad that's over! But we're having a little upheaval in the presidency right now and I can't help but think it's lousy timing. Oh well, I know that everything will work out. I just have to stop myself from stressing about it. Whitney asked me the other day if I'm going to stress this baby to coming out. I told him probably. As hard as I try I not to stress, it's difficult. I'm a natural worrier. I have to work at not stressing about stuff. I guess I am a work in progress, on many levels.
I know this is just rambling but what the heck, it's my blog! I just needed to get out what is on my mind today. Everybody have a happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Cassondra said...

I am SO EXCITED to see little Kamryn! I understand that she may be here any moment! Good luck! Love and hugs from Vegas!

Grooving Gartners said...

You are just too cute. I always feel better after reading your blog because I am in the same boat on so many things. Good luck

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Congrats on a baby girl! I'm so happy for you that you have 2 of each! How wonderful!!! And congrats on the new house!