Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!

This is Sarah's 1 year picture. I took it in the backyard. The background is our brand new fence. Yay!



We did a butterfly theme for her birthday. This is the cake.


The following are Sarah opening her gifts.













In this one, she spotted the biggest Care Bear, which was at the bottom of the bag and heaved it out.

All her presents. And Daddy.


Instead of blowing out her candle, Sarah grabbed the flame. We thought we would have repeat of Jacob's second birthday, but she didn't even flinch. Happy Birthday, my baby girl.


Sarah wasn't too sure about the cake. She picked at it mostly then dumped the piece on the floor. I figured she was done. She had fun getting messy though.

This was Whit after all the clean up and mowing his parents. po wittow boy.
This is Jared waiting for dinner to be ready. Another po wittow boy.


4 comments:

Cassondra said...

What a beautiful birthday! Sarah looks so grown up standing there opening her gifts. I LOVE the cake! Did you make that? It's a great idea and turned out really cute!

I've been wondering how Whitney's doing at work...I'll have to call. Love you guys! Happy Summer!

I wish I could say I'll see you in a few weeks for the reunion. I'm bummed we'll miss it!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

She looks beautiful! Gorgeous pics and wow, the girl made out! :-)

Laura said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 1! Happy birthday Sarah! Love all the pics!s

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to Sarah! I really like that cake, did you make it? She's so cute opening her presents!