Monday, May 25, 2009

Update Time!

Okay, going back to April, this is Jacob's 4 year picture. He is such a goof sometimes.


This is Shannon's baby Rachael. I don't think I spelled it right. Anyway, she is a little doll. The boys wanted to hold her and kiss her, and Sarah got jealous when I was holding her. I thought it was funny.
Check out this hot pink Mac and Cheese!! It actually turned out quite yummy!!


Now we come to the day of Daddy's graduation!! Yay!! This is the Memorial Fountain. It has a brass name plaque of all the fallen officers.



This is Whitney's company marching out for their inspection by the Commisioner of the Highway Patrol. Hoorah!

That's Whit in the middle waiting for his words of incouragment.
He had his hat down low so it was hard to see his face under the brim of his hat. Dad got inventive.
Whitney receiving his badge!!
Don't look too happy, babe.

I got to pin the badge on his chest. We were both crying. I love him so much...
... I guess it's kind of obvious, huh.
Whitney with his parents.

I'm so proud of my honey!!
The Lowe Men.
Whitney and his two roommates.


Yay! Here we are!! We have finally arrived!
WHitney and his family, minus Caleb who comes home in two months.

Whitney gave a speech at his graduation party. He did very well.

And today, he starts in Oakland. He works through Thursday this week, then has a 3 day weekend, then starts with his FTO on Monday. You're awesome, Whit!!


3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Those are great pics! I love them all!

PS. I don't know if you want to, but you can post that YouTube video on here, just use the code on the right hand side and copy and paste. :)

Laura said...

CONGRATS!!! What a relief (for everyone!) that the academy is over! Good luck on break-in!

Cassondra said...

That was such an awesome weekend! Congrats to your whole family! We love you!