Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas vacation

Well, I am finally getting around to posting some pics. One of these days I am going to be more consistent with this. But some is better than nothing right?
Here is our beautiful Christmas tree. We went a little crazy this year on the kids. But it was a lot of fun!

Santa brought Jared a new bike!!

Jacob got one too. Sarah really wanted one. Maybe next Christmas.

Sarah got a new kitchen, though! What a smart Santa. All three kids love playing with it.

After our Christmas morning with Whitney, the kids went to Arizona for two weeks. It was nice to have that time with my family. JD and Willow and I took the kids to the Science Museum. It was really fun. I'll have to get the other pics from that leg of the journey from Willow.

Then we stopped in Las Vegas for a couple of days on our way home. We went to the Town Square with all the kids. The kids had a great time!

Can you believe how big she is?

We watched the fountains at the Bellagio. That was pretty cool. Next time we go to Vegas, I want to see the fountains at night with all the lights.

Whit, this one is for you. I love you.

Here we are in the MGM after we watched the lion feeding. That's always fun to see.

The Cassies and their kids. An impressive sight, if I do say so myself.


And here are the Cassies. I am so glad that we were able to spend a couple of days there. I always enjoy visiting with Cassie. Even though we live far apart I consider her a great friend. I love ya, Cass.











1 comment:

Cassondra said...

I love you, too, cassie!! We loved spending time with you and the kids! Thanks for making the effort to come through here and hang out! It means a lot to me! And thank you for emailing pictures to me. You're wonderful!!!