Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's gone!

I went from this....

to this!!
I have been thinking about cutting it for a while. I like it long, but Sarah loves to pull on it and it hurts. Plus it was starting to get heavy and was giving me headaches. I wish I could grow it out, but I guess I will just have to admire it on other women. I do like it short though, too. And I think it looks good, if I do say so myself. I can't wait for Whit to see it this weekend. He knew I was getting it cut, but I don't know if he remembered it was happening this week.

7 comments:

JD and Willow said...

Cute, Cute. I need to cut mine too, but don't know what to do.

Cassondra said...

Cass, it looks AWESOME! Whitney's gonna love it!!

Natalie said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love it!

kp said...

you look darling with short hair!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How cute!

I plan to do mine soon too! I just want more to donate... hehe.

So far I have 15 inches! But it won't be more than a few more weeks of this heaviness before I chop it all.

Laura said...

It looks so beautiful! I love my hair short -- it feels more "stylish" that way. I think I may go and get a hair cut... you've reminded me how fun it is to have short hair!

Julie said...

What a great idea to take a picture in the mirror of your long hair before cutting it. You really have nice quality hair. I think the new "do" is fresh and fun. Welcome to the world of short!
Love, Mom Lowe