Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow, snow, snow

Well, I am in Utah and there is a ton of snow!! THe kids love it, well, Jacob anyway. He has been so excited to play in the snow. It was fun to have my parents and younger brother here. They left on the 2nd. It was also nice to have my sister here. She left yesterday. It was great to have a chance for all of us to be together. That hadn't happened for a couple of years. I wish Whit could have been here too, though. I know he is busy when he's at the academy and that he spares a thought or two for me. I am glad though that he was alone this last weekend so he could get some much needed rest. He was trying to recover from being sick and it would have been much harder if the kids and I had been there. I have been taking pics and I will upload a few in a couple days.

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Sending you love. Glad to hear you are happy and doing well.

Laura said...

Hope things are good Cassie. I have seriously been meaning to call you for weeks! I hope you are having a nice time with your family!